There are a lot of recommendations for product management books available in the web, but I think the most valuable pm book reviews are the ones written by product managers.
Before you run to the library or the bookstore to buy your next book I recommend to take a look at the opinions of experienced product managers.
See below my favorite resources for product management related literature. It contains only reviews and recommendations written by very experienced product managers:
- “10 Books To Make You A Better Product Manager” by Cindy Alvares
- PM book reviews by Tabita Green
- “Strategic Product Manger” reviewed books
- Book reviews by “On Product Management”
- Recommended books by “Write That Down”
- Recommended reading by “Pragmatic Marketing Blog”
Actually, I am also thinking about publishing book reviews in the future. If you want to make sure not to miss them I recommend subscribing to this blog´s RSS Feed. You probably know even more good resources to find reviews, please feel free to add them as a comment here, if you want.