The New York Product Management Association is hosting this interesting barcamp-style event. For more information check out the ProductCamp NYC presentation video and view the official ProductCamp NYC webpage.
The Twitter people are already tweeting about it at #pcampnyc!
Good reasons to go there:
- it is not an event with strict agenda, it is a cool barcamp!
- You will meet a lot of other interesting product managers there!
- it is free of charge!
- Last not least: Food is also included
- St. Johns University – 101 Murray Street, New York, NY
- Saturday, July 18, 2009 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
If you are interested in more Product Management Events, check out the PM Event list by Stewart Rogers